Innovator with over 5 years of web expierence ranging from simple social media interaction to engaging multiple advertising campaigns through graphic design. Developer or a piece of multiple brands and curator of content ranging from startups to trademark names. Extensive knowledge of gathering content and establishing clear brand messaging.
Digital Marketing & Social Media Manager
Young California: 2012 — Present
Runs the complete online and social presence of the rapidly expanding Young California platform including Webmaster; who’s responsibilities include finding up-and-coming talent from artists and tastemakers that will contribute to the future of the industry. Maintains all digital marketing and social media engagement from platforms that include Twitter, Instagram and Facebook. Beyond that, contribution is given to small and large scale brands, artists, producers and radio personalities that are looking for numerous “what’s hot next” topics.
- Introduces new and original content to one of the largest websites on the West Coast with focus on cultural trends, music, fashion, games & more.
- Engages daily with a created readership of a combined 1 million plus unique visitors since the site’s creation.
- Responsible for the growth and brand recognition on various social media platforms through multiple accounts connected to well over 600,000 followers.
- Connects with advertising partners and creates campaigns for large scale companies including: Ticketmaster, Live Nation, iHeart Radio, Interscope, Def Jam, Atlantic Records, RCA and more.
Self Employed: 2009 — Present
Young California: 2012— Present
Designs Young California’s advertising campaigns, flyers and giveaways that connect with their readership through multiple forms of social media including photos and video. Also, a self-employed designer that specializes in various forms of music media including photo editing and start-to-finish website building through platforms like WordPress & Blogger.
- Manages, produces and designs projects for advertising campaigns from start to finish to fulfill marketing and social interaction needs.
- Understands current trends and tailors that graphic specification on multiple social media platforms.
- Innovative, highly creative ‘out of the box’ thinking in order to have readers and potential customers interact with media.
- Connects and collaborates from start to finish with partners and clients that include companies such as: iHeart radio stations, various music labels, brands like Karmaloop, Pink Dolphin Clothing, Monster and artists such as: Drake, Lil Wayne, G-Eazy, Wiz Khalifa and dozens more alike.
More can be obtained via request.